Consideration, Respect, Moderation, Whitney.
Search this Topic:
Jan 5 12 6:34 PM
Jan 5 12 6:57 PM
Jan 5 12 7:20 PM
Jan 5 12 9:33 PM
Here is my list:
1. Run To You (No one sings this song better than Whitney
and I do mean NO ONE) #justsaying
2. I Love The Lord
3. I Go To The Rock
4. I Believe In You And Me
5. You Give Good Love
6. Look Into You Heart
7. I’m Your Baby Tonight
8. I Have Nothing
9. Saving All my Love For You
10. All At Once
11.Greatest Love Of All
12. Jesus Loves Me
13. Oh Yes
14.Why Does It Hurt So Bad
15. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
16. Until You Come Back
17. Same Script Different Cast
18. Oh Yes
19. Heartbreak Hotel
20. Until You Come Back
Jan 5 12 9:34 PM
Jan 5 12 9:47 PM
Jan 5 12 9:54 PM
Jan 5 12 9:59 PM
Jan 5 12 10:00 PM
thy4568 wrote:Did you notice no song from ILTY make it to anyone's no.1.
Jan 5 12 10:29 PM
Jan 5 12 10:32 PM
Jan 5 12 10:39 PM
Jan 6 12 12:16 AM
Jan 6 12 2:22 AM
I was looking at my saved Top 20 2007 list that I have on my computer, it certainly has changed. Here’s my Top 20 for 2011. 1. I Will Always Love YouMy love for this song has not changed. Falling in and out of love has certainly deepened my love for this song. It's a MASTERPIECE! Whitney is a genius at interpretation. My love for music. My love for this woman. It's why we are all here. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to this song. I just know when I get in my little space and forget everything else around me I'm so grateful that I can feel every word being sung! From sadness to hurt to bittersweet memories I'll always love you.....
(I can tell you just doing this list is so hard. #1 Top Spot is easy. It's a given for me but placing the rest in order will be difficult....I'm torn! Lol )
2. I Have NothingLife’s experiences can alter an appreciation of a song. The words have so much meaning.
3. Saving All My Love For YouWhitney’s first #1 single is just PURE POP MAGIC! You said be patient! Just wait a little longer!
4. How Will I KnowThere’s a boy that I use to dream about! haha The beats are infectious!!! The Montreaux Live Version has given new life to this song! Those adlibs, WHITNEY KILLED IT!
5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)…the clock strikes up on the hour! This takes me back to when I was a kid. 10 years old. I’d jump up and down like Whitney in the video. Haha nothing like a song to bring you back to when you were a kid making you feel all good inside. 6. I Didn’t Know My Own Strength At one point in my life, I thought I would break. I crashed, tumbled, crumbled…..I didn’t know my own strength. My faith kept me alive! When I listen to this song, I always think of the depths where my addiction took me to the present day. 14 years of sobriety is just around the corner! #iwasntbuilttobreak
7. I Look To YouRobert Kelly, Thank You so much for writing this song for Whitney! Sidenote, I also love the 7th Heaven Remix of this song! Why oh why Arista hasn’t released commercially is beyond me. One day I say. One day I say. lol
8. It’s Not Right, But It’s OkayWhether it’s the Smooth Remix of Rodney Jerkins or the album version or infectious Thunderpuss Remix this song will always be a favorite of mine! 9. The Greatest Love Of AllI know this probably should be higher on the list cause it’s a staple amongst fan favorites and it certainly is a favorite of mine……you didn’t take away my dignity. The greatest love of all is definitely inside of me!
10. Million Dollar Bill I'm not to keen on the album version. What does it for me is the Freemason's Radio Remix & Italy's X-Factor!! XF is the most played on computer with Freemason's coming in 2nd. Shouldawouldcoulda been a single. (Got a new computer back in May so it erased my number of plays for each song, arrgh!)
11. I’m Every WomanI certainly am EVERY WOMAN! LOL this song brings out the woman in me haha The 1994 Brazil resurrected my love for this song. The crowd in that video makes me want to turn back time and be at the forefront of that crowd. What energy!
12. I Learned From The BestThis is more like a F**K You song for me. He broke me heart into two and he's the last thing on my mind! lol The album version I love. But the Mannheim version just takes it to a whole another level for me!
13. I’m Your Baby TonightPrevious years this song has been as high as #2 but not this year. My appreciation for this song hasn’t lessened but my appreciation for other songs has just increased. Whether it’s the US, UK, David Morales Remix, or a live version (I love WHH version)….I’ll always love this song!
14. My Love is Your LoveClap your hands! Clap your hands! LOL. It‘s such a CLASSIC!
15. One Moment In TimePure Vocal Perfection!
16. I Love The LordWhat more can I say about this song?
17. All The Man That I NeedI love this song. I do. Just not as much a previous years…..sorry lol
18. Why Does It Hurt So BadIt’s been an up & down rollercoaster the last couple of years and this has been one of the songs I’ve listened to a lot. Being in and out love, my emotions were all over the place!
19. Call You TonightBasing it off how many times I've played this song it would be at the #3 spot but that isn't the case. I love the country feel of this song. I remain optimistic when I listen to this song but when the song is over ummm that isn’t the case lol
20. For The Lovers I remember first listening to this song when I got the CD and I was throwing up my hands! Makes me wish Whitney & Michael would have a sang a song together. It has the MJ feel. For the lovers, this song is for you! To all haters, I ain’t singing to YOU!
Jan 6 12 4:14 AM
Jan 6 12 9:46 AM
Jan 6 12 11:11 AM
Jan 6 12 11:34 AM
GoldenPatriarch wrote:1. When You Believe2. I Believe In Miracles
Jan 6 12 11:47 AM
5. Exhale (Shoop Shoop) - Do you know when u go to dead sea, u can never get drowned??? The feeling this song give
is the SAME...
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.